Back From My Grand Cayman Wedding !

jdybnsn

Just back from my Grand Cayman wedding (12th Feb), sailing on the Disney Magic. The wedding was not organised through Disney, we did this direct with the restaurant's own wedding coordinator, Desiree.

We had the most fantastic day, and wonderful marriage ceremony at The Grand Old House at GeorgeTown.

Will be doing a report soon, but if you have any questions/ queries meantime, please feel free to post :)

It was the BEST day of my life - if you are prepared to take the risk of not tendering go for it !!!!!..........just the best place ever !!!!!.... and so looking forward to going out there again in the future. :)

Am now planning our big day for a December cruise to GC! Would really appreciate hearing more about how (and with whom) you organized your wedding... Like you, am not really wanting to do it through the cruise line. My e-mail (being presumptuous!) is red@headedred.com

Thanking you! :D

I've emailed you :)

• 5 weeks later...

Please email me all your information. I planned with TWE and I just started but already am feeling discouraged. I am scared about the not tendering but I want to look at TGOH. I saw the website and I am truly amazed. TWE is charging almost double and I get less.

My email is mskiag2002@yahoo.com

Archived