Thinking of moving our . . .

CrusingOnMyMind

I just wanted to thank everyone for all their input . . . DH and I talked everything over at length last night and we've decided to switch our cruise to the Carnival Victory and put the extra savings towards another cruise with our children, which will be their first. All your insight was very helpful and VERY much appreciated!! Thanks again and HAPPY CRUISING! :D

I just wanted to thank everyone for all their input . . . DH and I talked everything over at length last night and we've decided to switch our cruise to the Carnival Victory and put the extra savings towards another cruise with our children, which will be their first. All your insight was very helpful and VERY much appreciated!! Thanks again and HAPPY CRUISING! :D

The Victory is a great ship. Have a wonderful cruise:)

i have not been on CB, but i have a friend who was on it. he said it was the "prettiest ship he had ever been on." kurb was recently on it too. i think she really enjoyed it.

i have been on victory. i have to say, it is my LEAST favorite ship to date. that said, if it were me, i wld stick and try CB.

oops. not a "day late," but i am an hour short, lol.:p

have a great cruise. you will get used to victory quickly (it has a lot of dead ends, but you will get the hang of it by day 2). the bandshell smack in the middle of lido is an obstacle, as is the poolside "stadium" seating.

if you do not need to be by the slide, opt for a chair elsewhere. you will be more comfortable.

have a great cruise. and,....watch out for the seahorses.:p

Archived