Hampton Inn Dadeland (Miami)

Loves_Dogs

Sorry if this posts twice, don't no where my 1st post went.

We stayed here for a march 2002 precuise. Was a nice clean hotel in a nice area close to several shopping places. Seemed to be a safe area. The best part was the free shuttle service. We used the free shuttle from the airport and to the port the next am. They also offer free shuttle to the local shopping areas. You must sign up when you arrive. We did not use the pool as we arrived late. But it was just a small plain pool with not much landscaping. The continental breakfast was good and we arrived at the port around 11am. Our luggage got lost and the airlines delivered it for us late that night. The hotel is a little farther away from most of the other airport hotels. The shuttle did take about 30 min to come pick us up, but it was free. I have it booked for our Jan cruise as a backup if I can't get anything decent on hotwire. It did save us quite a bit in taxi fees. Hope this helps!
Linda

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived