tables for two on sensation

momxthree

Having sailed on the Sensation twice most recently two weeks ago I do not remember ever seeing a table for two in either dining room. Lots of tables for two around the buffet ;) .

wondering if there are many if any tables for two on sensation

There are NO tables for 2 on the Sensation. However you might luck out if the ship is not full and get a booth for 4 people, but not have anybody else assigned to it. Keep in mind that Carnival sails at 100% capacity on every sailing so I wouldn't hold my breath for a table for 2...

The Sensation does not have any tables for two, but they do have booths that seat four people. We had one of these on The Sensation for our Valentine cruise last week, so it is possible. They even had the special floral arrangement that was in our room, taken down and put on the dinner table. It was there each night during the entire cruise. Talke with the Maitre'd when you board, and hopefully they can accomadate you with a table for two.

Archived