Kids Capers - Carnival Spirit

lindalo5032

Does anyone have Kids Capers for the Carnival Spirit? I have read that they do special Alaska related things while the Spirit is in Alaska. I have checked CruisinMama06's list, and she does have the Norwegian Spirit but not Carnival Spirit kids capers.

If anyone has them, thanks so much in advance :)

Hi there,

My family and I went on a 10-day cruise on the Spirit in May of 2005.(Anchorage to Vancouver) We had an amazing time! I do not have the kid capers but can tell you that in several of the Alaska ports there is a National Park site where the kids can earn a badge for completing Alaska related learning activities. You just pick up the national parks activity guide and have your children complete it and return it to a ranger. My boys were 7 & 9 and loved this learning experience. They were also only 2 of 30 children on the Spirit and got tons of attention and had a terrific time! I can't tell you how much fun we all had in Alaska, you are going to love it.

ps - be sure and add some days to the beginning and end of your cruise - totally worth renting a car and doing some land field trips of your own. Highly recommend hiking to exit glacier & th aquarium near the seward port and definitely go to the Capilano suspension bridge in Vancouver as your kids(and you) will love it! Plus going to Victoria on a ferry is totally worth it. We saw pods of killer whales and Victoria is soooo beautiful!

Archived