Vancouver Entertainment Coupon Book?

Dennis,

A pub sounds right up our alley! Give me some of your favorites, hopfully they are in the Entertainment Book! We will be in town on a Friday night.

I can't thank you enough for all your help. Your thoughts, ideas, opinions have been so valuable to us in making....and then re making!! our plans.

I did a quick scan of the Vancouver entertainment site to see what might be up your alley - the one that I go to the most is the Morrisey located in the Ramada on Granville but there is no coupon for it but it is only about $10 - $12.00 for a meal anyway - I fine the fish and chips to be better than normal and a friend of mind swears by the Lamb Stew on the menu.

Medley's restaurant which is in the book is located right in your hotel.

Another one that is in the book and that is located about three blocks away is the Atlantic Tap and Grill - haven't eaten there but it always seems busy - in Vancouver the restaurant business is very competitive so if you aren't very good you won't be in business for very long.

Here's a link to the casual dining pages in the Vancouver book:

http://vancouver.entertainment.com/discount/dining.shtml?category=Casual+Dining&N=25+39

Doolin's in the Comfort Inn is also a great place for a pub style meal.

I would also be remiss if I didn't put a plug in for the White Spot restaurant located in the Best Western downtown - it is a sit down place that has been around for almost 80 years.

Just a note: Eat early as the Granville Street entertainment zone gets very busy and noisy as the evening wears on.

I am sure that PD and some of the others will have some other ideas.

Cheers

Dennis

• 3 weeks later...

Archived