anyone have guar assignment changed before you get on boat?

NJCruiser23

Sorry I tried to do a search and it won't work on my computer for some reason. I know I have seen posts about this before.

We got our assign, only upgraded from balc guar to 8b. Has anyone been

changed again before you got on the ship? What are the chances this

will be changed again. Not complaining too much, any balc is great for us, but I was hoping for better than 8b. This is my 7th carnival cruise and my dh and kids have both been many times also. Just being a little greedy, I guess. LOL LOL!

Thanks all in advance. Hey I'm on a cruise, what do I have to fuss about!:D :D

Sorry I tried to do a search and it won't work on my computer for some reason. I know I have seen posts about this before.

We got our assign, only upgraded from balc guar to 8b. Has anyone been

changed again before you got on the ship? What are the chances this

will be changed again. Not complaining too much, any balc is great for us, but I was hoping for better than 8b. This is my 7th carnival cruise and my dh and kids have both been many times also. Just being a little greedy, I guess. LOL LOL!

Thanks all in advance. Hey I'm on a cruise, what do I have to fuss about!:D :D

My understanding is that once the cabin has been assigned it's final. However, I also understand that if Carnival needs your cabin for some reason, they will UPGRADE you, and not downgrade you. When I sailed on the Imagination, there was a couple standing in line in front of us. An agent walked by calling out their name. When the couple identified themselves they were informed that they needed their cabin to accomodate a family. In exchange, they offered them a category 11 suite! Guess what the couple said....

I once booked an 6c ov gty and on my docs I was given a reg ov on the upper deck. When we got to the pier, we were given another cabin, cat. 12 penthouse. I had no idea we were given a penthouse until we went into our cabin.

your cabin assignment can change up until the point of you boarding the ship. If you booked a guar balcony cabin you will get a balcony cabin on some lvl. There have been cruiser who thought that they had the assignment only to find out at the pier it had changed.

Archived