Formal Pictures?

VaBeachCruiser

This is my 2nd cruise but first on Carnival and first time I had any interest in a formal picture. On RCCL you could get a professional picture done on formal night. Assuming that is option on Carnival also. So my questions, which night will be formal night on 5night Inspiration out of Tampa and how do I get a picture done?

This is my 2nd cruise but first on Carnival and first time I had any interest in a formal picture. On RCCL you could get a professional picture done on formal night. Assuming that is option on Carnival also. So my questions, which night will be formal night on 5night Inspiration out of Tampa and how do I get a picture done?

Usually the second night is formal night. There will be several different back-drops to choose from that night as well as several photographers.

Not sure which night, but will probably be 1st sea day. There will be several station set up with different backgrounds. Take as many as possible and then choose which one you like. You only pay for the ones you want.:)

they will have photo sections set up on non-formal evenings so you can get casual photos done too.

some from our last Miracle,

miracl15.jpg miracl19.jpg miracl21.jpg

miracl27.jpg miracl29.jpg

Did I mention it was a halloween cruise? LOL

As said before, on Carnival, usually the first 'at sea' day is the first (or only in some cases) formal night. They have different backdrops throughout the ship, usually near the atrium.

If you really want a great photo, take a bunch of different ones, and only buy the one you like the most! :)

Have fun!

Archived