Formal Pictures?

VaBeachCruiser

My 1st cruise on Carnival (only my 2nd lifetime!) and wondering about formal pictures. 5 night Inspiration out of Tampa-what night will be formal night and is their a chance to have photographer take formal picture? How-any tips to not waiting in line forever? On RCCL seemed like line was long but wasn't getting pictures so didn't really pay attention!

I've only been on 7-night cruises, but I think they probably have the formal pics available on the 5-nighters as well. Great photo ops on formal nights ~ lots of different "stations" with different backdrops for your photos to be taken. Very fun! My favorite photos are the ones they take on the staircase in the atrium ~ gorgeous! Our family gets pictures taken on other nights in our more casual clothes also. Have fun! :)

best time to go is after dinner started. Go to the other seating time. If you have late seating at 8. go to the 6pm dinner time, but after it already began and the line is gone. Other wise you'll have the hearded cattle thing going. works for us every time! hope that helps

They never miss an opportunity to get more money from the cruisers. Just don't spend money on dups - come home - print of a copy of a photo release and take the one you purchase to your local retailer for reprints. Much cheaper and you can get the sizes you want.

I have a copy of the release - if you email me I can get you a copy. Put PHOTO RELEASE IN THE SUBJECT

Archived