Victory Cabin

CrusingOnMyMind

Tell me about cabin #6432 on the Victory. This is the one that we are currently booked in and by looking at the ship's deck plans, the layout is kinda funky. Where exactly is the bed, tv, etc?? Also, read that this room actually has an actual queen sized bed and not two twins pushed together. Is this true?

Tell me about cabin #6432 on the Victory. This is the one that we are currently booked in and by looking at the ship's deck plans, the layout is kinda funky. Where exactly is the bed, tv, etc?? Also, read that this room actually has an actual queen sized bed and not two twins pushed together. Is this true?

Try this site http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/victory.php

Cabin 6432 (8A OSQN) 185/75 sq ft

Beds: queen bed rab:0

View: window and large balcony connecting balconies: yes

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Hello, I found a few pictures of 6451 (which I am booked into) which is just like 6432, and they show exactly where what is located. Basically, the Q bed is centered between the two windows and the balcony door is located past this at the far end of the cabin. The wall along the side where you enter is the bathroom, desk and couch. Write to me at jdrott@weber.edu if you want me to send you the pics (as I'm completely unsavvy and don't know how to add them on this)

Jo~

Archived