Imagine for fun ....

cdnguys

My husband would. He says I could get lost in our house. If I'm not by the lake I can't tell directions. We'd still be riding around Lake of the Woods if he continued to let me drive the boat. The biggest problem with finding the secret Lounge would be taking someone back there

Some producer needs to come out with a Love Boat Two, set in modern times. :)

A new Captain, crew and cast. The show could be a little bit comedy, part romance, and part mystery, showing the ins and outs of cruising.

Shows could feature chair hog fights, buffet bumping, karaoke contest, mysterious disappearances of passengers, and romantic encounters among the passengers.

I'd much rather watch such a show over all the trash that's on today! :D

I remember spending a lot of Saturday nights watching The Love Boat ... mainly when babysitting.

I can't imagine anyone remaking that show - it really fit the era so well, but now it would seem pretty lame and unbelievable unless they threw in someone falling overboard when completely sauced on smuggled liquor and a couple missing the ship because they spent too much time at Carlos & Charlies.

Archived