Island Wings

nuthut

Based on the great info found here I requested a reservation from Island wings for a flightseeing tour over the fjords. I got back the auto email at once but not heard anything else for two days. Is that normal or maybe someone is on vacation or something?

Hi:

I have booked a flightseeing tour with Island Wings for July. They didn't always respond as quick as I would like, but after talking to Shona from the office, it seems that it is deep winter up there, and they are not always in the office. Be persistant and you will get your reservation done. Try calling there on the 800 number that is on their website. I have connected with them several times that way, and when I left a message, they called me back. From everything said on these boards, their flights have been the highlight of their Alaska trip, and I am very much looking forward to being awed by the beauty of Alaska.

I hope this helps.

Joe

Based on the great info found here I requested a reservation from Island wings for a flightseeing tour over the fjords. I got back the auto email at once but not heard anything else for two days. Is that normal or maybe someone is on vacation or something?

I booked online (cruise is 3rd week in May), and re-sent the info a week later. Got a reply and confirmation back that day. Looks like they're already getting busy!

Barry

Archived