On-board credit?

josieriv

We were given an oboard credit because of some promotions during the time of booking (through Travelocity). I was wondering when this credit will show up in my account? There was no mention of it in my cruise documentation that arrived the other day. Has anybody ever had trouble with onboard credit? Also, can it be used toward our bar bill???

Thanks!!

We were given an oboard credit because of some promotions during the time of booking (through Travelocity). I was wondering when this credit will show up in my account? There was no mention of it in my cruise documentation that arrived the other day. Has anybody ever had trouble with onboard credit? Also, can it be used toward our bar bill???

Thanks!!

:cool: You won't see it until, you get on the ship. It will be on your account and you can use it for what ever you want. If it is $50.00, the first $50.00 you spend on the ship will come out of that credit, and so on. Have a great cruise.;)

Archived