Run Factory, Hell, Turtle Farm and Stingray/snorkel

kgicker

We did this excursion, booked directly through the cruiseline when we went on the Carnival Conquest in May 2006. Personally the only part I enjoyed were the Stingrays. You jump from place to place and maybe have 15 minutes there, it is just getting on and off the bus. With the stingrays you have more time and it is quite enjoyable. If that is your primary focus (Stingrays) you might want an excursion that just goes straight there.

My uncle said there is a excursion that you can book that will take you to the Run Factory, Hell, Turtle Farm and the stingray/snorkle city. Does anyone know who it is?

• 4 weeks later...

We did the land/water excursion to Hell, Turtle Farm, Rum Factory, and Stingray City with Nativeway the first time we went to the Cayman Islands. It was great. The guide was very knowledgeable.

This time we did all water activities through Nativeway since we had already done the land things previously, but for the first time to the Cayman Islands, I personally think it's fun to do a little bit of land and water.

HTH

Cynthia

• 2 weeks later...

Archived