Margaritaville in Grand Cayman

ladycaveat

I have to ask you, whihc ship are you on? If your ship is going to use North and South landing you're right across the street from Margaritaville!!! If you use the one RCI ships use, Royal Watler then it is a block or more walk away!!!!

If you are on a Carnival ship then you'll likely use North landing and it is very obvious where Margaritaville is because you see the sign while still on the tender...Heck, you can see it on the ship if your ship is parked in the right spot!!!!

The parrot is located INSIDE Island PLaza and there are stairs heading up to the retaurant/bar!

I have to ask you, whihc ship are you on? If your ship is going to use North and South landing you're right across the street from Margaritaville!!! If you use the one RCI ships use, Royal Watler then it is a block or more walk away!!!!

If you are on a Carnival ship then you'll likely use North landing and it is very obvious where Margaritaville is because you see the sign while still on the tender...Heck, you can see it on the ship if your ship is parked in the right spot!!!!

The parrot is located INSIDE Island PLaza and there are stairs heading up to the retaurant/bar!

I have to ask you, whihc ship are you on? If your ship is going to use North and South landing you're right across the street from Margaritaville!!! If you use the one RCI ships use, Royal Watler then it is a block or more walk away!!!! :(

If you are on a Carnival ship then you'll likely use North landing and it is very obvious where Margaritaville is because you see the sign while still on the tender...Heck, you can see it on the ship if your ship is parked in the right spot!!!!:) :D

The parrot is located INSIDE Island PLaza and there are stairs heading up to the retaurant/bar! :o :rolleyes:

I'll be on Carnival's Valor on her April 27th cruise. I was in Grand Cayman a couple years ago right before Margaritaville opened and if we come in at the same place . . . it's right across the street . . . :p

We were on a Princess cruise, and walked several blocks (very distressed area) to Jimmy buffets place, which is on a beach that one wouldnt want to swim in. It is surrounded by native craft shops, restaurants, etc. The bar is very active, music, and loads of "happy" people. There is also a souvenir Buffet shop. If you want a fun time with others, you'll enjoy it. We saw it once, probably wont go back. Didnt like being among the surrounding poverty we saw. Very sad.

Archived