Hotel Day passes

linsue1231

Howdy all,

Does anyone know which hotels offer day passes? Thanks for any info.

Linda

The last time I inquired about it they did at The Hyatt Regency. it's on Seven Mile Beach. It was $25.00-$30.00 per person, cash only paid at the outside bar. It includes use of all the outside amenities. They have a restaurant on site calles Hemingway's, they have awesome crab cakes & conch's

• 2 weeks later...
The last time I inquired about it they did at The Hyatt Regency. it's on Seven Mile Beach. It was $25.00-$30.00 per person, cash only paid at the outside bar. It includes use of all the outside amenities. They have a restaurant on site calles Hemingway's, they have awesome crab cakes & conch's

The Hyatt is no longer. It is now the Grand Cayman Beach Suites. I don;t know if they still do day passes.

The Hyatt is no longer. It is now the Grand Cayman Beach Suites. I don;t know if they still do day passes.

OMG, you are kidding me? Do you know if Hemingways is still there? It's the restaurant outside the Hyatt. Grand Cayman has gotten so expensive that Hemingway's is one of my main reasons for getting off the boat. They have the best crab cakes I have ever had. I'll have to google it.

Thatnks for the warning.

I did just find some reviews on Trip Advisor since the change & Hemingway's is still there. I can't find any direct information to the resort. If anyone has the e-mail or web site to Grand Cayman Beach Suites I would appreciate it.

I've been researching the hotel pass question the last two days and here's what I've learned from contacting the hotels directly:

- Ritz Carlton - does not offer day passes

- Grand Cayman Beach Suites (formerly Hyatt Regency) - $25 per person; can only purchase the day of and it is based on resort availability (if resort is at capacity passes will not be sold)

- Westin Casuarina - offers day passes but it is at half the hotel rate; meaning you basically purchase a hotel room for half the hotel rate and that's your "day pass" :eek:

- Marriott Beach Resort - offers day passes but like Westin you're purchasing a hotel room for the day, the rate is $120 :eek:

For the resorts that offer "day passes", when you have access you have access to the resort and all its facilities just like you were a hotel guest (I know, seems kind of redundant since you're purchasing a hotel room at a couple of places for pete's sake!) :o

Hope this helps. I've been researching where to go on Seven Mile Beach and if the passes were worth it, and comparing it to the ship's excursion.

I've been researching the hotel pass question the last two days and here's what I've learned from contacting the hotels directly:

- Ritz Carlton - does not offer day passes

- Grand Cayman Beach Suites (formerly Hyatt Regency) - $25 per person; can only purchase the day of and it is based on resort availability (if resort is at capacity passes will not be sold)

- Westin Casuarina - offers day passes but it is at half the hotel rate; meaning you basically purchase a hotel room for half the hotel rate and that's your "day pass" :eek:

- Marriott Beach Resort - offers day passes but like Westin you're purchasing a hotel room for the day, the rate is $120 :eek:

For the resorts that offer "day passes", when you have access you have access to the resort and all its facilities just like you were a hotel guest (I know, seems kind of redundant since you're purchasing a hotel room at a couple of places for pete's sake!) :o

Hope this helps. I've been researching where to go on Seven Mile Beach and if the passes were worth it, and comparing it to the ship's excursion.

Where were you able to find the info. on The Grand Cayman Beach Suites?

Would You p[lease post the phone #? I've googled & can only find The Hyatt Regency. Thanks.

Sure! The phone number is 345-949-1234. I believe it's still the Hyatt number. I too could not find a website specific to "Grand Cayman Beach Suites", but stumbled upon the same TripAdvisor reviews I believe you read (did you see the manager's response to one of them?).

Archived