Bermuda Wednesday Night Street Fair

cruzingduo

We are looking for anyone who has gone to the Wednesday night street fair in Hamilton. Was it worth it? What was it like?

We are cruising to Bermuda on 10-2-04 were interested if others have enjoyed it.

I see that the same week we are in Bermuda they are having the Jazz Festival. I wonder if the street fair is still on?

We caught the tail end of it. We spent the day at Horseshoe Bay and used the Vouchers to eat, Mr. Onion I think. They block off the street and most of the merchants were open later. I picked up a British copy of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and bought a Alexandrite ring at Aubry's (sp?)

We got one of the 3 days bus passes and used it to see and go where we wanted, which was an adventure in itself :eek: . The Majesty docked only at St. George. They have a smaller street fair on Thursday I believe. Not as big as the one in Hamilton.

They probably had entertainment in the area at Hamilton also, just got there too late to know!

We were there about 6 weeks before the hurricaine last year in September. Write a review when you get back!

Have fun in Bermuda! It is truly beautiful place!

Jacquelyn :D

thanks, by any chance do you recal the time that it was held? We are trying to meet a couple there who will be on a different ship. And of course we don't want to miss our dinner :)

Did I understand you correctly, that there is also one in St George on Thursday? That's our formal night & we are in St George, but I don't want to miss my favorite meal - lobster.

Archived