guarantee?

momxthree

We booked a guarantee verandah cabin for our sailing on mar 13th, which by the way I'm sooo excited for. Can anyone tell me when you find out what cabin # you are assigned to? I'm assuming the day of sailing but if I'm wrong how and when do you find out?

We booked a guarantee verandah cabin for our sailing on mar 13th, which by the way I'm sooo excited for. Can anyone tell me when you find out what cabin # you are assigned to? I'm assuming the day of sailing but if I'm wrong how and when do you find out?
Our guarantee cabin was assigned within a week of making the reservation. We were on the Millie in January and had booked a 2A cabin. Due to the $$ differential, we went to a verandah guarantee when they were offered. We wound up with a 2B handicap accessible cabin that was about 1-1/2 times larger than a standard cabin.

As the previous poster said, use the Celebrity website to check. Pre-printed luggage tags for our guarantee cabin were sent with final documents.

Les

Archived