Getting a New PVP-HELP!

sunkissedpr1ncs

I heard about the one day sale and saw evyone else had called their PVP to get their prices adjusted, so I called my PVP to get OBC for the price difference on this sale since we already had our cruise booked. She told me that she couldn't do it b/c it is for new bookings only...

Is there any way to get a new PVP? Everytime I call mine she never answers or returns my messages, I always have to call her back a few times to talk to her...She just seems like she doesn't care at all about helping me out...If I can get a new PVP how do I go about doing that since I already have the cruise booked?

And how did everyone else get their prices adjusted since it apparently says it is for new bookings only?

Any help would be appreciated!!

progress.gif

I heard about the one day sale and saw evyone else had called their PVP to get their prices adjusted, so I called my PVP to get OBC for the price difference on this sale since we already had our cruise booked. She told me that she couldn't do it b/c it is for new bookings only...

Is there any way to get a new PVP? Everytime I call mine she never answers or returns my messages, I always have to call her back a few times to talk to her...She just seems like she doesn't care at all about helping me out...If I can get a new PVP how do I go about doing that since I already have the cruise booked?

And how did everyone else get their prices adjusted since it apparently says it is for new bookings only?

Any help would be appreciated!!

progress.gif

If your booking is outside of penalty, they can still change the fare code.

sunkissedpr1ncs,

After final payment they'll give OBC (On Board Credit). Just call the 800 Carnival number and request OBC for a price drop from whoever answers the phone. Use the exact phrase 'I am calling to get on board credit for a price drop.' Then provide them with your booking number and the price drop amount. Do NOT mention any terms of the new price. They usually will put you on hold while they speak with a supervisor, but I've never had them fail to honor a price drop.

Well thats what I told my PVP (except I told her it was for the sale) and she "said" she spoke with 3 people who said that they couldn't do it...

If I don't mention that the price drop is b/c of the sale, how will they know what price drop I'm talking about? If I don't put the P1S code in, the rate I paid is still listed

Well thats what I told my PVP (except I told her it was for the sale) and she "said" she spoke with 3 people who said that they couldn't do it...

If I don't mention that the price drop is b/c of the sale, how will they know what price drop I'm talking about? If I don't put the P1S code in, the rate I paid is still listed

sunkissedpr1ncs,

Just give them the code, not the specifics. Our last OBC was received less than three days before we sailed and was for a sale.

So I just tried calling the 1800#...a few times...one person told me I couldn't do it until Thursday since it is a one day sale (but I know that isn't true b/c everyone else is getting theirs adjusted now!) The other person I talked to said that it was for new bookings only...I know that isn't true either...grrr...I'm getting so frustrated!!!

.............one person told me I couldn't do it until Thursday since it is a one day sale (but I know that isn't true b/c everyone else is getting theirs adjusted now!) ........!!

I have never tried to call prior to the sale days. Perhaps some are getting OBC early, but I've never tried that personally.

Don't get frustrated, just be patient and try on the day of the sale. I got ours adjust three days before we sailed, but not three days before the sales.

Archived