Buccanneer's Ball Prize

tbjr

Hey all,

Is there a prize given to the top costumes at the Buccanneer's Ball? If so, do you remember what they are? I'm looking for some motivation/reason to bring aboard my pirate costume. It's just that it takes up SO much room in our luggage.

Hi Betsy

Thought you would reply to this one - well remember your beautiful pirate costume. Sandy and I won the Trivia Quiz three times (so six vouchers) and got (between us) one rather horrible Cunard T-shirt and a very limp bookmark ......needless to say, we do not fight over who is wearing the T-shirt today!!! Had hoped for a world cruise (I mean - 3 wins!!!!) so was a little disappointed!!!! A bear (or it might have been a lion) was 8 vouchers - did try a little negotiation but staff were not to be persuaded. How are you and Mark? We keep on trawling the web for an offer we can't refuse!!! Think that we might do a transatlantic as it was with great reluctance that we actually got off at all those caribbean islands!

Regards

Sandie

Hi Betsy

Thought you would reply to this one - well remember your beautiful pirate costume. Sandy and I won the Trivia Quiz three times (so six vouchers) and got (between us) one rather horrible Cunard T-shirt and a very limp bookmark ......needless to say, we do not fight over who is wearing the T-shirt today!!! Had hoped for a world cruise (I mean - 3 wins!!!!) so was a little disappointed!!!! A bear (or it might have been a lion) was 8 vouchers - did try a little negotiation but staff were not to be persuaded. How are you and Mark? We keep on trawling the web for an offer we can't refuse!!! Think that we might do a transatlantic as it was with great reluctance that we actually got off at all those caribbean islands!

Regards

Sandie

Hi Sandie!

So nice to hear from you. You two were the trivia King and Queen :p Next time Mark and I will have to play. We aren't very good but have fun trying

If you wouldn't mind, may I have your email address? You can send it to me at kona1982@carole-lombard.com

Please tell Sandy hi from us.

Betsy

Archived