We'll Folks the Day has Finally!!!! Come

marcyjane

First off I want to again Thank everyone for putting up with all my question and concerns on this cruise leaving Saturday and for all the suggestions, answers and help.

Our last cruise in May 2003 was such a good cruise and trip because of all the help I got from everyone here at CC.

I leave as soon as I get off work tomorrow to head to Nashville, Tn to spend the night for the plane is leaving at 6:20am on Friday. We're flying into New York a day early and will tour as much of New York as we can in a day and night. Then on to the Carnival Victory Saturday morning and off for 7 days to Canada.

Thanks again for all the help and your kind support and patiences.

Sherry

Boy, I give you credit coming form Tenn to NY this time of year is Okay the weather is great here right now. But going to Canada the end of Sept. you are brave! Good luck and have a great time in NY catch a show if you can!

Early this week we had temp in the 30's!

Thanks, and your are right, but this morning the weather channel gave a temp of 56 for Halifax on Thursday with partly cloudy. The rest of the ports, so far New York Friday 74, boston on sunday 72, and Portland on Monday in the 69 so that's good weather as far as I concerned.

After all this is not tropical vacation.

I'll have fun No matter what the weather is.

Archived