Dinning on Freedom

JSeals4316

What are they doing about dinning on the Freedom? Do they have both the traditional and anytime dinning? If they have anytime, where you notified ahead of time you would have a choice? When I booked last December, I was told I would be notified if they went to anytime, but havent herd a thing.

I was not notified I found out through cruise critics. I called my travel agent, she did not know either. Well Freedom has anytime dining this whole year or yes traditional. You have to prepay all gratuity if u chose the anytime. I did, we are sailing in April. Anytime dining is the 1st floor dining room and traditional is the other 2 levels. Anyway have a great cruise.

I was not notified I found out through cruise critics. I called my travel agent, she did not know either. Well Freedom has anytime dining this whole year or yes traditional. You have to prepay all gratuity if u chose the anytime. I did, we are sailing in April. Anytime dining is the 1st floor dining room and traditional is the other 2 levels. Anyway have a great cruise.

Just booked Freedom for later this year and my TA never mentioned anything about anytime dining vs. traditional. Would love to hear how the experiement is working from pax who've actually had anytime dining on Freedom. In fact, I think I'll post the question myself.

Archived