Q regarding bathrobes

Jade13

Are all stateroom categories suppose to bathrobes to use, including the Inside cabins? I am asking because DD and her friend did not have them in their inside cabin. They saw them in our CC and on their own asked the cabin steward for them to use. He provided them on request.

I am writing a review and trying to figure out if this was missing from the Inside cabin or not?

Are all stateroom categories suppose to bathrobes to use, including the Inside cabins? I am asking because DD and her friend did not have them in their inside cabin. They saw them in our CC and on their own asked the cabin steward for them to use. He provided them on request.

I am writing a review and trying to figure out if this was missing from the Inside cabin or not?

Yes, all rooms on X should have bathrobes - so this is definitely a 'missing' item!

Yes, all rooms on X should have bathrobes - so this is definitely a 'missing' item!

They also never received the (cheap) tote which I requested the morning of disembarkation. They also received only one postcard (I asked for more for them as I stood at the cart getting the tote). Another missing item was the breakfast form to hang over the door (our CC ones were missing so when delivered Dh gave some to the girls).

Did you ever get the tote and did you figure out if it was for the fuel charge supplement, Captains Club members or CC cabins...or if everyone on the ship receives them?

What else did you receive or not? Had I known you wanted the post cards, I would have brought mine home and mailed them to you. We had plenty of both the cards, stationary and breakfast order forms.:)

Did you ever get the tote and did you figure out if it was for the fuel charge supplement, Captains Club members or CC cabins...or if everyone on the ship receives them?

What else did you receive or not? Had I known you wanted the post cards, I would have brought mine home and mailed them to you. We had plenty of both the cards, stationary and breakfast order forms.:)

No big deal with the postcards. The girls wanted them to give to their friends. When I found Frederick he handed me a whole bunch of them to give to DD and her friend. I personally only needed one.

We did get the better quality tote bag on the second day (don't know if it's because I mentioned it - I was looking for the room service menu and when I went into DD room realized I was missing the entire Leather binder). We received the blankets (either day 2 or 3). Frederick knocked on my door and asked if I wanted both of them (two cabins) so I took both. They came with a letter saying it was because of the fuel surcharge and thanking us for not canceling (I actually was never contacted by X and told we could cancel w/our penalty). The blanket looks useful. I have not opened it, but even if I don't use it, it will be good for our pets. I wonder how much they retailed for originally?

Btw, the tote is for the CC room. That has been posted here on cruise critic and I think mentioned on the x web site. What I never received was any "special invites" with the expection of Andrew in the dining room who told me to show up for tea. I know the Captains Club person, Sue Williams, would not have wanted me there.

Archived