Cabin 5633

divetraveler

sorry I dont know the answer to your queston but here are a few reviews on the room and everyone seems to like it.

hope this helps you some.

Disney Cruise Line - Stateroom 5633 Report

Review by: kaykels

Ship: Disney WonderStateroom: 5633Condition: 5Deck: 5Category: 11Location: Aft Sail Date: 11/09/03 Notes: No crowds. I hate to even post how much I loved it here. Now it'll be all booked up! I'm a huge fan of deck 5 and I love AFT. Close to everything (except the shows)I make more trips to the pools and buffets than the theater anyway. LOVE IT.

Review by: kmr444

Ship: Disney MagicStateroom: 5633Condition: 4Deck: 5Category: 11Location: Aft Sail Date: 05/05/30 Notes: Never cruised before but were very happy with our stateroom, quiet, more room than we anticipated (2 adults and a 5 yer old). Clean and in good shape. We used the stairs mostly, but did notice that the aft elevators were not as busy as the mid and forward ones.

Review by: saratoga souris

Ship: Disney WonderStateroom: 5633Condition: 5Deck: 5Category: 11Location: Aft Sail Date: 08/25/05 Notes: Great location - quiet and convenient. Loved it!

Archived