All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

Great picture of the Liberty at Labadee! Almost every picture I've seen on these boards of Labadee shows overcast skies, though. Is it ever sunny there? Ha ha. (I'm going there in less than three weeks!)

Erica

We just got back from the Liberty of the seas and was in Labadee last week and the weather was picture perfect!! perfect day!!!

My wife and I are having a small dispute so to speak. Are there small mini-bar type refridgerators in the rooms on the Liberty of the Seas? She seems to think not and doesn't remember them on the Mariner.

Also, for those who have gone to Sunset Beach, do you remember how far it is away from the port and how much the cab's usually run?

We are wanting to do several things in St. Maarten and I am not sure if we will have enough time.

My wife and I are having a small dispute so to speak. Are there small mini-bar type refridgerators in the rooms on the Liberty of the Seas? She seems to think not and doesn't remember them on the Mariner.

Also, for those who have gone to Sunset Beach, do you remember how far it is away from the port and how much the cab's usually run?

We are wanting to do several things in St. Maarten and I am not sure if we will have enough time.

There are mini-bar fridges on Liberty. We had our room steward empty it on the first day so we could put our bottled water in.

Sunset Beach wasn't far, maybe 20-30 minutes from the pier. Don't know cab costs though -we went with a tour with Bernard.

Thank you for the link. Do you remember how much it cost to go there? How far is it from the port?

Thanks again.

No problem! :) If I'm not mistaken, I do believe everything was $5.00.....5$5 to get in, $5 each for chair and umbrella. I could be wrong but I believe that's what it was while I was there. It was some of the most beautiful water we've ever seen!!!

No problem! :) If I'm not mistaken, I do believe everything was $5.00.....5$5 to get in, $5 each for chair and umbrella. I could be wrong but I believe that's what it was while I was there. It was some of the most beautiful water we've ever seen!!!

Where you been? We didn't scare you off did we?? I sure tried did it work??:D <ducking>

Great picture of the Liberty at Labadee! Almost every picture I've seen on these boards of Labadee shows overcast skies, though. Is it ever sunny there? Ha ha. (I'm going there in less than three weeks!)

Erica

We had a beautiful day of weather there last Monday, 4/21. Nice beaches, good layout, 1st market OK but 2nd bldg aggressive vendors - definitely buy some things though Haiti is so poor. Did not try the zipline but did watch it........pretty cool. Kids liked the aquapark w/water trampolines, etc. Enjoy!

Does anyone have copies of the menus and which night they are. Would like to book chops but not sure which night. Thanks in advance

Just off Liberty 4/19 Western sailing.

day one: Sailaway dinner

day two: Formal Captain's gala dinner

day three: Venetian feast(Italian)

day four: Anchored in Excellence dinner

day five: Formal Chef's dinner

day six: Surf dinner

day seven: Feast of Nations dinner

*Sorry have only Compasses not menus. We did Portofino on Thursday night as staff at Portofino's recommended skipping that night in the dining room when I went in to make reservations. Mon, Th, Fr are casual dress, Sun & Wed. formal, and Tues. "smart casual".

Portofino's is definitely worth it. Food is a cut above, enjoy.

Any other questions let me know.:)

Hello everyone just thought I would share the wonderful news that I was the first person to be engaged on Liberty of the Seas my fiance popped the question on the maiden voyage :) Our wedding is in three weeks and I cant wait!!!

Hello everyone just thought I would share the wonderful news that I was the first person to be engaged on Liberty of the Seas my fiance popped the question on the maiden voyage :) Our wedding is in three weeks and I cant wait!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

Just off Liberty 4/19 Western sailing.

day one: Sailaway dinner

day two: Formal Captain's gala dinner

day three: Venetian feast(Italian)

day four: Anchored in Excellence dinner

day five: Formal Chef's dinner

day six: Surf dinner

day seven: Feast of Nations dinner

*Sorry have only Compasses not menus. We did Portofino on Thursday night as staff at Portofino's recommended skipping that night in the dining room when I went in to make reservations. Mon, Th, Fr are casual dress, Sun & Wed. formal, and Tues. "smart casual".

Portofino's is definitely worth it. Food is a cut above, enjoy.

Any other questions let me know.:)

Thank you for posting that!!! Hmmm, smart casual... what would DH wear for smart casual?? Would a button down shirt with a tie and nice pants do? He doesn't have any jackets other than his suit!!

Fishy1, how sweet! Congrats on your upcoming marriage!!!!! :D

Thank you for posting that!!! Hmmm, smart casual... what would DH wear for smart casual?? Would a button down shirt with a tie and nice pants do? He doesn't have any jackets other than his suit!!

A button down shirt with slacks, no tie required. Or a nice silk shirt that could be left untucked even.

There are mini-bar fridges on Liberty. We had our room steward empty it on the first day so we could put our bottled water in.

Do all the rooms have a fridge? I've only ever been on the Mariner, and I don't recall fridges in the interior rooms.

Erica