Price of cruise keeps dropping!!!!!!

READY 2 CRUISE 2

Hello, I booked a 4 night Fascination cruise for spring break, and since I booked in December the price of my cruise has dropped 4 times!!!

Will Carnival continue to adjust my rate as they drop the price of the sailing? Right now I have been receiving the adjusted amount in the form of on board credit since my trip is paid in full.

I'm working with a travel agent, and each time the price drops she has to call Carnival to get the adjustments and she spends a lot of time on the phone to get this done - I feel bad for having her do this evertime the price drops, but I want the adjustment, what should I do?

Hello, I booked a 4 night Fascination cruise for spring break, and since I booked in December the price of my cruise has dropped 4 times!!!

Will Carnival continue to adjust my rate as they drop the price of the sailing? Right now I have been receiving the adjusted amount in the form of on board credit since my trip is paid in full.

I'm working with a travel agent, and each time the price drops she has to call Carnival to get the adjustments and she spends a lot of time on the phone to get this done - I feel bad for having her do this evertime the price drops, but I want the adjustment, what should I do?

Take the adjustments!

I feel bad for having her do this evertime the price drops, but I want the adjustment, what should I do?

I felt the same way each time I had to call our TA for our cruise in Nov. 07. I always felt like I was putting her out some how. But I was reminded by many friends that, that was her job. I like you, wanted the adjustments. Ours added up to $100 a person off our cruise. Call and get your adjustments. Happy cruising!

Archived