Counting the days

Papasaurus

Taking our first cruise out of Miami on the Liberty 10/25/2008. Can't wait. Anyone who has information that might be useful please reply.

Welcome to cruise critic, the Search engine here is currently out of service, I was going to post some links to reviews of the Liberty.

Only important info to add is make sure you fly in a day or two early.

Fred

Welcome to cruise critic! There are several threads that are very helpful, with tips and lists. Like Wennfred says the search engine is currently in ICU, so we can't give you a link.

I'll tell you that when I found Cruise Critic about 3 years ago, I spent about 2 or 3 weeks just reading and taking notes. Make sure you read the reviews for Liberty out of Miami. Check out the port of calls boards for the ports you will be going to. They have good recommendations for excursions on there.

Since you will be cruising during Halloween, you may want to bring a costume. They have costume contests and parties onboard. Also, if you are sailing with kids, they will have Halloween activities too.

Enjoy cruise critic and enjoy your cruise!

We are flying in the day before. Didn't even think about Halloween. I guess we will need to start thinking about that. When I joined the Navy new sailors were called boots. Now again I am a boot since this is our first cruise but I am sure not our last.

Welcome to Cruise Critics! You will learn anything and everything you need to know by cruising these boards. And if you don't find it, you can always ask. This has to be one of the best resources on cruing available. My biggest advise is to go with a great attitude and you will have a blast! I know I did and I am addicted! Go with small expectations and you will be pleasantly surprised. I think you will get far more than you ever expected. :cool:

Archived