Cool Runnings Cat. Charter - Anyone used?

wingnt68

I was searching for a private company for a snorkel trip. Not a cattle car. Someone recommended Silver Moon and they are booked. I was searching on the internet and found one that looks close to silver moon called Cool Runnings. Has anyone used this charter? They do a lunch charter. Also what other charter companies would any of you recommend for snorkeling w/turtles, etc. Thanks for the information.

Kim:)

I went with them a three months ago with a family group and everyone universally loved the outing. They're a first class operator. I've been with others and tried to communicated with Silver Moon (then they booked up) and got a good look at Silver Moon (we moored very close to them at Folkestone... the turtles).

Doing it again, I'd go with Cool Runnings again. The boat, crew, food, equipment etc. couldn't be better.

Last week while on the Galazy cruise, my husband and I booked Cool Runnings...we were very happy with this outfit and would do it again. The crew were fun to be with and the sites were great. We enjoyed the open bar and the buffet lunch. They had many repeat customers from years ago. You won't go wrong with this company...jerseyshorelover

Archived