D735 Golden

jsds

Hi this is only our second cruise, again on the Golden, we had a guar.

room and we just got our room assignment D735, If I am correct it is on the Dolphin level aft cabin, is it a regular balcony room? We were guar. a BF catagory, I don't know if this is considered a upgrade or not.

We are going in April to the Mexixcan Riviera, little concerned about sea sickness but, also looks like it could be really a great location for viewing, any comments on this cabin would be appreciated.

Hi this is only our second cruise, again on the Golden, we had a guar.

room and we just got our room assignment D735, If I am correct it is on the Dolphin level aft cabin, is it a regular balcony room? We were guar. a BF catagory, I don't know if this is considered a upgrade or not.

We are going in April to the Mexixcan Riviera, little concerned about sea sickness but, also looks like it could be really a great location for viewing, any comments on this cabin would be appreciated.

Yes, it is a regular balcony room but since it is in the back, it will have a bigger balcony. It will also be rather a quiet spot as there is no foot traffic out on the hallway. There may be some movement but not as much as if you were toward the front end of the ship. Side to side movement will be felt everywhere. Therefore you will not need to worry about it. You will have an awesome view though.

Yes, it is a regular balcony room but since it is in the back, it will have a bigger balcony. It will also be rather a quiet spot as there is no foot traffic out on the hallway. There may be some movement but not as much as if you were toward the front end of the ship. Side to side movement will be felt everywhere. Therefore you will not need to worry about it. You will have an awesome view though.

Thanks for the information, learned so much from these boards! Can hardly wait for the cruise!

Archived