Is Princess Cays island Damaged? Anyone know? Anyone cruisin CP 11/13/04?

Piperschic

There has almost certainly been damage to Princess Cays. I would guess you will skip, but I haven't heard from recent cruisers what their itineraries look like. That will tell you for sure. Carnival in their quarterly earnings statement allude to substantial losses due to the hurricanes, which included property damage as well as costs associated with ship's deviating from planned intineraries and re-scheduling passenger flights, etc.

Hi Piperschic,

I have not heard any info and the website for Princess doesn't give out much in terms of the damage it received. Just changes to the itineraries. It seems like the hurricanes keep coming one right after another. My husband and I will be sailing the Caribbean Princess on November 13th also. It's a first cruise for us as well. It will be very disappointing if Princess Cay is not on our itinerary.

jodi

Hi Piperschic:

Glad you are joining us on 11/13. Come on over to our roll call board. You can talk with about 100 other people on the same sailing. Great group!

I just spoke with Princess customer service and Princess Cay is still on our itinerary but a change is still possible due to the damage to the structures and the beach.

Eric

Archived