AOS in August

Doing the southern Carrib in August and wondering if anyone wants to weigh in on which are the best excursions? Islands are Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas, out of Puerto Rico. Thanks

Doing the southern Carrib in August and wondering if anyone wants to weigh in on which are the best excursions? Islands are Barbados, Antigua, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas, out of Puerto Rico. Thanks

One of our favorites is the Land & Sea to Soufriere in St. Lucia. The entire excursion is a full day with half of the day touring the island, and the other half cruising on a catamaran. It is tons of fun and you also have the opportunity to learn about the island and sample some of the foods.

Been to those same locations on different cruise line but did Harrison's Cave in Barbados which was different! St. Lucia did a catamaran to Piton Mountains (that was one of the best excurisions I have done)-sounds similar to the post above where half was at sea and the other walking on land through to the waterfall-(beautiful flowers/nature). Antigua did a tree top adventure which was tons of fun and also went to a beach nearby the terminal. St. Thomas loved Coki Beach. Haven't found a good excursion in St. Martin yet- I'll be there again in a week and plan on doing a guided tour to see both sides of the island. I think no matter what you do you will have a great time- those are all beautiful islands!!

Please Let me know what you do on the islands. As am going on the same cruise in October.

Thanks

Ann

I did this same cruise on AOS and it's my favorite so far. :) I say hit the beach as much as possible--they are stunning on these islands The one non-beach thing that we did that I really liked was horseback riding in Barbados. HAVE FUN!!:D

Archived