CB Spa/Salon Questions

Julie89

I will be on the CB leaving March 16th. I wanted to do the couples massage for my boyfriend and I. Should I book now or will there be availability on the ship?

Also, does anyone know which nights are formal nights? Is it the same for each cruise or do they mix it up. I want to have my hair styled that night at the salon and make reservations.

And my last question, is there a sanctuary on the CB? I have heard there are massages at the sanctuary as well.

Thanks for the help in advance!

I will be on the CB leaving March 16th. I wanted to do the couples massage for my boyfriend and I. Should I book now or will there be availability on the ship?

Also, does anyone know which nights are formal nights? Is it the same for each cruise or do they mix it up. I want to have my hair styled that night at the salon and make reservations.

And my last question, is there a sanctuary on the CB? I have heard there are massages at the sanctuary as well.

Thanks for the help in advance!

The spa services fill up quick. If I were you I'd register on line now and go there as soon as you get on the ship.

Good luck....

I've read that cruisers join the spa for the week for I think it was $120.00? What do you get for your money? I am curious about something I read called a Thermal Therapy Bed? Might have that wrong, I don't remember where on this board I read about them.

Book the spa when you board the ship. They offered specials the first day. Also it cost less when you are in port. Online gives the same price for port and sea days. Also register for the drawing when you board. We won another couples massage half off ! We enjoyed both very much!!

Does anyone know if you can pre-reserve spa services before the cruise? I thought about trying to put in for a hair style appointment for one of the formal nights. I figure everyone will be doing that so thought I would do it ahead of time....comments/help??

Julie89

Hi!

My mom and I will be on the sailing on the 16th too!!!

Yes, you can reserve spa treatments on line before you leave. If you go to My Princess and go to your reservation - there is a place to reserve Spa appointments on line.

Less than 2 weeks!!!! YEAH!!!!:D

Archived