Best way to get from Orlando Int. to the Port?

travgurl

My son is cruising this coming week on the Sunsation to Nassau. I need to find the more affordable way for him to get from Orlando International to the Port. Please advise. Thanks!

travgurl,

The cheapest would be rental car. We used Budget last April and returned it just down the road from the cruise terminal. I recall seeing Hertz and a few others with locations there as well. All of them have shuttles to take you to the ship and they'll pick you up afterwards and take you to the rental office.

My son is cruising this coming week on the Sunsation to Nassau. I need to find the more affordable way for him to get from Orlando International to the Port. Please advise. Thanks!

We used thrifty last month as they were by far the cheapest. 2 one way rentals cost a total of $50 with free shottles to the port and back to the airport.

I used Ace Luxury Transportation for my Glory cruise. I believe it cost me $200.00 for the round trip. That was for both my DW and my self where Carnival was going to charge $70.00 per person each way. Which came to $280 a round trip.

I used Ace Luxury Transportation for my Glory cruise. I believe it cost me $200.00 for the round trip. That was for both my DW and my self where Carnival was going to charge $70.00 per person each way. Which came to $280 a round trip.

I think Carnival charges $70.00 round trip...but I could be wrong.

have a great day,

Carla

Your son will LOVE the Sensation! We just got off the ship a few days ago! Here is the thing we were going through Budget but there was a problem with that...the line was terribly long and extremely slow. I sat on line for 40 minutes and in that time they only took 2 people ahead of me and I had about another 20 people to go. So we had to forgo the rental car although it is the best and cheapest way to go and we took a cab. Cost us $110 each way but we didn't have a choice if we wanted to make it to the ship. I would advise calling Thrifty or Hertz and finding out for sure if they have something close to the port so that they can shuttle you to the port and go with them...budget was just horrible for us and it was not worth it for us to wait on line. I couldn't take a chance either of going with some other company not being booked ahead of time so we had no choice but to come out of our pockets and pay the taxi so tell him to do Thrifty or we have had great luck with Hertz in Orlando previously.

Archived