Help with tours in Mazatlan

Petter

We will be in Mazatlan April 2 on the Dawn Princess. I am trying to book some kind of a sightseeing tour for 6 adults, 70 ish. I have looked at Mazatlan-Frank and mazatlantours.org. This is our 4th cruise, but have usually just played it safe and stayed with Princess tours, but this time we want to do our own. I have read a lot on this site, and would like to know who is answering the inquiries...are they travelers, locals or vendors and can I trust the answers? If so, would some of you please offer some suggestions on who I can rely on in Mazatlan. Thanks, Petter

Petter,

See here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=595583 for a roll call on your cruise. There is some information on the things others are doing.

My group of 10, 50 - 60 year olds, is planning to go to Stone Island and spend the day. No formal tours planned.

Frank is a local and there are numerous recommendations for his tours in Mazatlan, if you decide to go that way.

Make it easy. Just do a search on any search engine for mazatlan frank and you will see many nice things coming up. He is a tour operator and you can feel very relaxed with him.

The other company is a vendor only and do not operate tours themselves in either of the 3 ports. They sell for other companies.

Louis

Archived