DRF A word of advice

C cruzer

We were in Jamacia on in Jan and had a great time. But the one thing I would pass on to you all, is at the DRF, just walk right back out the way you came in. I know you are unsure what I mean but it is easy. When you finish the clime it brings you right back to where you started. The locals will tell you the exit is this way(OFF THE PATH) - but keep going toward the guard enterance. Just say "no thanks we're this way" they will leave you alone. And if you go out their way be ready for some intence pressure to buy something! From these boards the worst part of DRF was the sales people at the end, and we just walked on by! Have a great time it was lots of fun;)

I must just be a freak because I LOVED shopping and chatting with the people in the shops at DRF. I didn't find them intense at all, I found them fun and enjoyable. It was scary walking in there at first from the top of the falls but after we got into it it was a lot of fun, talked to a lot of folks, bought some, mostly talked, even tipped someone just because I thought watching them carve was amazing. They seemed to me to be lonely poor desperate people. I might have just been lucky b'c no one grabbed at me or offered me drugs. It was mostly women I came across in the shops. I really loved it and want to go back :)

Archived