RCCL July or Aug. with 15 and 17 yo

njgiants

Planning on a 2009 summer cruise on RCCL most what in your opinion is the best ship for the kids? Also which month would be less expensive. Would like to sail out of Cape Liberty, bit Fla is an option too. Thanks in advance.

I am looking for information as well for July 2009 out of NJ. Curious as to when the itineraries and prices will be released. I will have a 17 and 16 as well. We will be in a group of 15-20 and July is the best month for us. I was thinking maybe a canada/new england one this time since my DH and I are doing the Eastern Caribbean in April (also out of NJ) and we did Bermuda 2 years ago with the kids. Would like to try somewhere else but keep costs somewhat down.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have crusied on RCCL with children. I find the lower rates are usually when most schools are in session. I took my kids the end of January on the Radiance last year. There were not many kids onboard, but the few that were there (teenagers) did click with my girls and they had a great time, mostly forgoing the kids club and entertaining themselves

Planning on a 2009 summer cruise on RCCL most what in your opinion is the best ship for the kids? Also which month would be less expensive. Would like to sail out of Cape Liberty, bit Fla is an option too. Thanks in advance.

I am also waiting for summer rates for 2009. My daughter is turning 16 and wants a cruise instead of a party. I told her she could take a friend.

Archived