Honeymoon on Explorer of the Seas...

I am soo excited. My fiance and I are going on the Explorer of the Seas in August for our Honeymoon. We are avid cruisers but have never been on the Explorer. Any MUST DO's or Places to go on the ship???

:p

I am soo excited. My fiance and I are going on the Explorer of the Seas in August for our Honeymoon. We are avid cruisers but have never been on the Explorer. Any MUST DO's or Places to go on the ship???

That's so strange cause the Explorer never goes out on a Thurs, always Friday for the 9 night, but I see that this Aug. it is changed. Just to let you know, that's the last week in NY/NJ when camp ends and before school starts. I mean it's the last Caribbean trip for the summer, we've done it 3 years in a row and there are always over 1,000 kids onboard. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time, and congrats!!!!

:p

Since you are avid cruisers, you might enjoy the one very unique thing about the Explorer: She has an oceanographic lab and an atmospheric lab on board. These facilities are affiliated with the University of Miami/Rosensteil School of Marine and Atmospheric Science.

At least once during your cruise, most likely on a sea day, there will be tours of the facilities (check your Cruise Compass). It may not be as popular and entertaining as the ice show, but it certainly is a one-of-a-kind experience! We enjoyed it, and we will look for it again when we sail on the Explorer in June.

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

Thanks DPurcell- I am actually a teacher so i have to go on vacation when the kids do LOL

Ok, we do that too since I work, my son goes to camp and then we usually go on vacation before school starts!!! You'll love it, we just came back from our 3rd trip on the Explorer!

Archived