Fresh OFF THE CARNIVAL LEGEND!!!

We have booked our zipline through Bodden Tours. Maybe we can get together! We already have a car for 4 but I'm sure we can get two more in! BTW, if my 8 yo can zip, I'm sure you can handle it!

Needed to get this back on top!

Hey all,

just got back from vaca on the Legend!!! I had an absolutely amazing time!!! If u have any questions?? I'll be happy to answer them the best i CAN!!!:p

Are there places to do banana boating, sea-doos, or any other fun, fast water activities at any of the ports? Anyone do them? How much to rent or do that stuff? I'm trying to find stuff for 5 teenagers to do!!

TIA!

When we were in Grand Cayman, we went to the Royal Palms beach club. Take a taxi right at the spot where the tender drops you off. It is $4 per person and is the first stop. They had a banana boat, and ski doos and parasailing there. As well as a bar for mom and dad! Restaurant and changing area.

dave

When we were in Grand Cayman, we went to the Royal Palms beach club. Take a taxi right at the spot where the tender drops you off. It is $4 per person and is the first stop. They had a banana boat, and ski doos and parasailing there. As well as a bar for mom and dad! Restaurant and changing area.

dave

Cool, thanks Dave. Anyone know prices? TIA

But, if this is your 1st cruise I would highly suggest going to Sting Ray City. It is not to be missed. It could be a little expensive though if you are funding 5 teenagers plus yourself, but I'm so glad we did that one on our previous cruise.

Actually, stingray city is not too expensive if you book through a private company (not throught the ship.) I've used Nativeway and Soto's. They're both awesome compannies. (The only reason I didn't stick with Soto's last time was because Nativeway offered a beach that Soto's didn't offer.)

Actually, stingray city is not too expensive if you book through a private company (not throught the ship.) I've used Nativeway and Soto's. They're both awesome compannies. (The only reason I didn't stick with Soto's last time was because Nativeway offered a beach that Soto's didn't offer.)

Thanks for the info!

I read a post somewhere in the great expanse of this forum that Nativeway had gotten bad. They were very unhappy with the quality of the tour. I guess no tour company is going to have 100% satisfaction though. You were completely happy with them?

• 2 weeks later...

There are hold 'em tourneys about every night. And, I don't mean to be rude, but what is the fixation on the carpeting? I see that in so many posts, it's amazing. If there's a hole in the carpet, does it ruin your cruise??? Look forward, not down! That being said, the carpet looked fine. It was a great ship, great crew (with the possible exception of the sommeliers, and to a degree, the cruise director) and a great time.

There are hold 'em tourneys about every night. And, I don't mean to be rude, but what is the fixation on the carpeting? I see that in so many posts, it's amazing. If there's a hole in the carpet, does it ruin your cruise??? Look forward, not down! That being said, the carpet looked fine. It was a great ship, great crew (with the possible exception of the sommeliers, and to a degree, the cruise director) and a great time.

I have to agree, why are these people looking at the carpet. Who was your CD and when did you cruise. We were on the Jan. 27th and it was Chris Roberts, who was leaving after that cruise.

Did you book your zipline through the ship?

I was suddenly imagining the poster zip lining through the atrium of the ship!:eek:

Very funny!! :) (but cool at the same time!!!)

Are there any fun couples competitions or tournaments on board? Prize giveaways? It's just my DH and me on this cruise and like to get silly and competitive once in a while.

Is ziplining best in Roatan? Out of all the tour companies, is there a zip line that is higher than others, more thrilling?

Did anyone do cave tubing? Is the water clean or yucky? Cold or warm?

Sting Ray City - there are so many tour offerings and prices vary so much if you go on a boat, catamaran, or sea do's - does anyone have a particular recommendation here?

Where is the best snorkeling out of all the ports?

Archived