Hotels in Miami

badora

We are headed on the Valor in June and are flying in the day before. We are looking for hotel recommendations, preferably either close to the port or complimentary transportation to the port. So far the only one I have heard about is the Holiday Inn. Thanks!

Here's the North American Home Ports ~ Florida Departures board:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=495

Lots of good info about Miami hotels over there. :)

We are on the Valor in 19 days, staying at the Holiday Inn Port of Miami. It doesn't have free transportation, but is right by the port ~ taxi to cruise terminal is only about $10, I think.

Good luck!

We are headed on the Valor in June and are flying in the day before. We are looking for hotel recommendations, preferably either close to the port or complimentary transportation to the port. So far the only one I have heard about is the Holiday Inn. Thanks!

You will have to stay at a hotel near the airport to get the complimentary transportation. Nothing like that near the port. You could look into the Intercontinental or Hyatt too if you want close to the port. But you will need to cab it to the port no matter how close. Just 10.00 for the cab ride. (Not per person)

Tons of posts here re choices.

Archived