deck 10 aft balcony?

lowerdegrl

Just booked aft 10 deck balcony on the GEM ... any pictures? Had a deck 8 aft on the Jewel a few years ago and loved it.

I saw one picture with 2 lounge chairs, on the Gem and the Jewel deck 8 aft balcony seemed larger or is it just my imagination?

Also, any shade area on the deck 10 aft balcony on the Gem?

Thanks,

We had the aft, B1 10668, on the Pearl in November. Our balcony was HUGE. We had 2 loungers facing the wake, with a small table. Also we had 2 chairs!

For a few meals, we walked up 2 flights to the cafe, got our meals and carried them down to our cabin, moved our table from inside and dined outdoors, with the table and two chairs. We felt as if we were on our private cruise.

I don't know about the size of the balcony on the Gem.

There is plenty of shade on these balconies, unless the sun is setting behind the ship. It depends on the time of day and the direction the ship is heading.

For a few meals, we walked up 2 flights to the cafe, got our meals and carried them down to our cabin, moved our table from inside and dined outdoors

We might try a laundry bag & a rope and just lower the eats down :)

Just booked aft 10 deck balcony on the GEM ... any pictures? Had a deck 8 aft on the Jewel a few years ago and loved it.

I saw one picture with 2 lounge chairs, on the Gem and the Jewel deck 8 aft balcony seemed larger or is it just my imagination?

Also, any shade area on the deck 10 aft balcony on the Gem?

Thanks,

Here's a pic of the deck 10 aft balcony on the Gem. We turned the loungers this way for shade that particular day but there is plenty of room for them to face the wake. What you can't see is we also had two chairs on the other side of the balcony. Deck 10 has the largest of the aft balconies and we just love it!

P1010205.JPG

Here's a pic of the deck 10 aft balcony on the Gem. We turned the loungers this way for shade that particular day but there is plenty of room for them to face the wake. What you can't see is we also had two chairs on the other side of the balcony. Deck 10 has the largest of the aft balconies and we just love it!

P1010205.JPG

That is awesome! No wonder NCL put these balconies in their own price category.

P1010205.JPG

Thanks for the picture and explanation ... should be perfect. Our friends in the next door cabin should have the shade they need.

We had the aft, B1 10668, on the Pearl in November. Our balcony was HUGE. We had 2 loungers facing the wake, with a small table. Also we had 2 chairs!

For a few meals, we walked up 2 flights to the cafe, got our meals and carried them down to our cabin, moved our table from inside and dined outdoors, with the table and two chairs. We felt as if we were on our private cruise.

I don't know about the size of the balcony on the Gem.

There is plenty of shade on these balconies, unless the sun is setting behind the ship. It depends on the time of day and the direction the ship is heading.

Wow .. what a great suggestion. Thanks for posting.

Archived