waverunner trip

DND Fun Team

has anyone done this I'm trying to figure out how much it cost to get a taxi to the spot were we meet them to go on a jet ski to sting ray city then to rum point beach. I guess we leave at the resort grand caymin resort. through :eek: islandmarketing

We're going on this excursion in 3 weeks. We originally were going to catch a taxi but Island Marketing said it would cost about $8 each person, each way (so $48.00 for our party of 3) to get to the Grand Caymanian resort which is off the beaten path and not all taxi drivers want to go there from what I've heard. I've since then decided to use the transportation Island Marketing offers for $5.00 each person, each way. We are to meet next to the Blue Iguana at a church...Also at one point I was considering renting a car through Cico Avis, which you can do for about $75 including all taxes. Depending on how long your cruise is in port - that may be an option. Taxi's apparently are not cheap in Grand Cayman....Can't wait til my 3 week is up - this sounds like an awesome time!

Archived