Postcard of the Island Princess

SeanCU79

Anyone know how I might be able to get an unused postcard of the Island Princess. I know when I was on the Grand they had them onboard for the Grand. I've tried to e-mail Princess but got no response. Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone know how I might be able to get an unused postcard of the Island Princess. I know when I was on the Grand they had them onboard for the Grand. I've tried to e-mail Princess but got no response. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi:

I was just on the Island Princess and brought home one of the postcards. I will check when I get home tonight and if I still have it, I would be happy to send it to you. I'll let you know later.

Regards,

Arlene

Hi Again:

I found the postard I brought home from the Island Princess. However, it is just a general Princess Cruises postcard with a photo of a ship, but it doesn't say that it is the Island Princess. It just says Princess Cruises. I would be happy to send it to you if you still want it. Let me know where to send it or provide me with your email address and I will email you for your address.

Regards,

Arlene

Hi Again:

I found the postard I brought home from the Island Princess. However, it is just a general Princess Cruises postcard with a photo of a ship, but it doesn't say that it is the Island Princess. It just says Princess Cruises. I would be happy to send it to you if you still want it. Let me know where to send it or provide me with your email address and I will email you for your address.

Regards,

Arlene

Hi Arlene - Thank you very much that is so nice of you. I assume that even though its a general Princess postcard that the picture is of the Island Princess. If so that is exactly what I am looking for. If you can send me an e-mail, sculmer @ hotmail dot com, I will give you my address. Thanks again.

Once again the cruise critic family finds a solution!

Hi! Just booked Panama Canel on Island. Would love to hear any helpful hints and how you enjoyed your cruise.

Hi:

DH and I thoroughly enjoyed the Panama Canal cruise. We booked all of our tours through the ship, except for Aruba, as we felt it would be much safer and we were pleased with the tours. Our favorite tour was the Tabacon Resort Hot Springs in Costa Rica, even though it is a 3 hour bus ride, and we plan to return there some day in the future. I think it would be easier to answer any questions you have rather than going on and on about our experiences.

I hope you have a great cruise.

Regards,

Arlene

Archived