Horizon Leaving Celebrity

RCCLCruiser23

This has been talked about for over a year. Perhaps now that the UK press has gotten wind of something further afoot??? we'll be hearing more from Corporate. I always thought we'd see comments in the UK trades before the US trades.

Time will tell what happens.

I have heard rumors to this effect and the schedule of Horizon end at the end of next years Bermuda cruises. With this supporting evidence, hopefully, the rumors of a new X ship are soon to be confirmed.

Hi Rick !

Yes, IF this is true, will be interesting to see if we are about to get some news on New Ships. I do feel, that IF there is an order, it will be for a few ships, not just one. But, as we all know, these rumors have been around for a VERY long time.

Perhaps we will know more very soon.

Regards,

Andy

rCCL crusier.....thanks for the link to such an interesting website.... do you have any more of these up your sleeve? Especially one from the states so i can see what they are reporting too? Thx... always fun to hear what the scuttlebutt is....even if it proves to be wrong!

Horizon is showing her age. Just off her and you could see black spot where finish was wearing off on sink in bathroom. With no balconys how can Celebrity charge premium prices when all other lines have ships with some balconys. I was in CC class to bermuda and missed having balcony.

Archived