Spa Carnival

cassidyk

What spa treatments have you had or would you recommend? In my cruise history the only onboard spa treatment I have ever tried is the standard 60 minute massage. We are back on Carnival in 46 days (for our first vacation since baby #2) so I welcome any suggestions you can offer. Thanks!

I've had the spa taster or spa sampler. I forget what it's actually called. It was a sweedish massage and a facial together. The whole thing was for 55 minutes. I got it on a port day and it was $89. The facial alone usually costs about $75. I enjoyed it was my first facial and massage! On one port day they had a facial for just $35.

I booked a spa pedicure and it was not very good. The whole time the person tried to talk me into extras and the Spa part was one of those feet soak, massage machines you buy for your home.

Then I had a 55 minute total body massage and that was great and very relaxing.

My husband and I did a couples massage and it was WONDERFUL. I don't know if Carnival does it or not. It was $300 and worth EVERY penny. First we did a private jacuzzi with a bottle of champagne and strawberries. (30 minutes) Then we had a 55 minute side by side massage. Very romantic!! :D

We were on the Liberty in Feb and I had a hot stone massage, Very pricey but wonderful. I have a shoulder problem and the tech gave me full range of movement. It was so wonderful DH insisted I book a second one on our last sea day. Whatevere youe do, ENJOY.

Hot tub, sauna, + steam room. Absolutely free, N/C, every day of your life. Just turn in your sail-n-sign for a locker key at the spa desk. Robes and towels firnished inside. When you're finished, turn in your key and PU you sail-n-sign N/C. What could be better than that?

What spa treatments have you had or would you recommend? In my cruise history the only onboard spa treatment I have ever tried is the standard 60 minute massage. We are back on Carnival in 46 days (for our first vacation since baby #2) so I welcome any suggestions you can offer. Thanks!

Here's a suggestion as to what not to try in the spa (read this thread :eek: ): http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=556413

the DW had some 3 part thingthat consisted of a hot stone massage, facial, and leg/foot massage. it was on day 5 or 6 and one of the daily specials it was 99 instead of the regular 199. and she absolutely loved it

Archived