Cigar smokers

Cason

Can I pack a torch and cutter in your carry on or your checked luggage for the cruise. I figured you couldn't, but I've noticed a post or two talking about organized cigar smoking groups on-board recently...

you can as far as the cruise is concerned, now if you are flying into your port it is up to the airlines and TSA. I just drive into Miami so not sure. I usually bring a personal sized Humidor, cutters and torch.

Can I pack a torch and cutter in your carry on or your checked luggage for the cruise. I figured you couldn't, but I've noticed a post or two talking about organized cigar smoking groups on-board recently...

I've packed a cutter and torch in my carry-on bag. We always have driven to the port. If you fly you probably would not be able to take the cutter on the plane.

you can as far as the cruise is concerned, now if you are flying into your port it is up to the airlines and TSA. I just drive into Miami so not sure. I usually bring a personal sized Humidor, cutters and torch.

The travel humidors are great !!

my travel humidor holds about 6 or 8 cigars, which is fine for a 7 day cruise, as I will probably buy a few along the way. check out cigarbid.com for great deals on travel packages, humidors and asseccories.

The travel humidors are great !!

my travel humidor holds about 6 or 8 cigars, which is fine for a 7 day cruise, as I will probably buy a few along the way. check out cigarbid.com for great deals on travel packages, humidors and asseccories.

My travel humidor holds as many cigars as I can fit in the baggie. Well, cuz it is a baggie.:o

I save enough room for a wadded up piece of paper towel. That is my humidifier. :D

for a list of iteams that u can take on board a flight see the link provided. you will need a PDF reader.

http://www.tsa.dhs.gov/assets/pdf/prohibited_and_permitted_items_10-24-07.pdf

Archived