Any all-inclusive beaches and/or party beach stuff?

Cigar Dude

Well bannister is awesome the best in belize, the other option is, if you whant golf and beach at same time you can go to caye chapel

$50 USD: Non-Golfing Visitors to the Island. Includes use of amenities such as pool, beach, fitness center, etc.

$150 USD: Golfing Guests. Includes unlimited golf, golf club rental, and golf cart usage as well as use of all island amenities.

Here is an awesome pic of caye chapel:

header.jpg

There is not alot of good beaches in belize coz belize is a 3 world country.

• 2 weeks later...

Onlydreams: can you give me more information on the golfing. My DH loves to golf and always wants to do it while on a cruise but I am not a golfer. I would love to let him golf and me sit by the water. Do you have more information on this place?

Thanks for the help.

Well Yancey_Elsa the only place you can play golf in belize is on " Caye Chapel golf Resort "

Its $150 day for each guest [ $50 if you are not there to play golf ] with unlimited golf, golf club rental, and golf cart usage as well as use of all island amenities [ pool, beach, fitness center, tennis court, basketball ]

There is no tee time, most of the days you will have the golf course just for you coz the island is very exclusive only 20 rooms avaliable and daily price for a room [ Example: Luxury Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Villa ] can go up to $1700 !

Some cruise lines offer caye chapel has a shore excursion, if not just try to book in their website, Then when you arrive get a whater taxi and go there

Most of the guest of the island are american actors, robert the niro was there recently and so on ! Even tiger woods is there from time to time playing golf.

Caye chapel golf resort is rated 5 out of 5 stars in trip advisor: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g297311-d302873-Reviews-Caye_Chapel_Island_Resort-Caye_Chapel_Belize_Cayes.html Just read the reviews in trip advisor for more info.

Here some pics from the caye chapel golf resort:

3248.jpg

3231.jpg

3302.jpg

3296.jpg

3295.jpg

3301.jpg

Archived