Any compensation for Noro and isolation?

werchy

This happened to my bf and I the first of the year on Royal Caribbean...It was a 3 day cruise, and we were quarantined for the last 24 hours...Before we left the ship they handed us a letter saying we'd be compensated for our time in our room...Just got the credit today, and it's for $500 total for the both of us...The cruise cost us aprox. $1200, so I'm quite happy with what we go...We're using it to take the same cruise again in Sept...But, are going on the Inspiration in May first!!...I'm not sure what you're options are if you didn't get something from them before you left the ship...We didn't have to ask, they just told us we'd be getting something.

This happened to me on RC. It was the 5th day of the cruise. I was quarantined for the rest of the cruise. My bf was quarantined for 24 hours. We were compensated with a credit toward another sailing. We ended up sailing on a 4 day for about $150 because of the credit.

Wow that was really nice for RCCL to compensate both of you. Because afterall they didn't have to do this.

Kudos to RCCL:)

Op there's no harm in asking........

I simply missed out on a vacation and was hoping for just a small gesture of good will from Carnival...I will say this... the only thing that I felt was wrong on the part of Carnival is that when I was on a restricted diet, they brought me toast, crackers, jello, and ginger ale to my room for 2 days. When I got my final bill, they had charged me for the ginger ales because sodas aren't included for free room service. Melissa

Of course, it would be a nice gesture for Carnival to give you a little compensation....I just don't think they would do it automatically.

Now, charging you for the ginger ales is just ridiculous.

Glad you had a good time anyway!!

Archived