Ice Cream Location on Liberty

Not really important questions, just curious...

Where are the ice cream machines on the Liberty? I assume somewhere on Lido, but are they out by the Tivoli Pool, the Versailles Pool, by the forward or rear staircases at Emile's?

Also, along the same line, where are the fruit punch/juice dispensers?

Shari, whose boys' time will be divided between the ice cream machines and the pizzeria :)

I'm cruising the Liberty on April 12th!!:D

From what I have gleaned thru my numerous readings - the ice cream AND the pizzeria are on the Lido by the aft pool - I believe that is the Versailles Pool. So, your boys won't have to walk far between the two. :)

I would think that the punch/juice dispensers are by the buffet.

We just got off the liberty a few weeks ago and they had several ice cream machines. I know one is by the aft adults only whirlpool and then 1 more on each side as you are walking towards the bow. I remember 1 by the hamburger station ( but they have 2 so this is aht more midship one) They have beverage locations all over the mid to aft lido deck. No prob finding either

Your question is one of the most important questions for a Carnival Cruise........

Where are the Ice Cream machines? LOL!

One of our favorite onboard pleasures. Great Tip- Go to Grocery store and bring along a bottle or two of ice cream shell for topping. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!:D

Archived