Boatswains beach

cblcop

I am trying to find what the most affordable way to go to boatswain beach. we will be on the carnival liberty that offers a tour that appears to be more $ than boatswains admission. I was wondering if anyone knows how much a taxi is from the pier to Boatswains beach. I do realize the carnival price includes transportation but I am thinking $20 pp extra. I dont know if that price reflects snorkling.

If you are doing a tour thru the ship for Boatswain's, you will meet and get on an a/c'd bus which will drop you off in front of Boatswain's. You will have also gotten a wrist band which will allow you to use all the facilities, I believe our bands were blue and we were able to go everywhere once inside Boswain's. When you are done at Boatswain's just go back outside and wait for the next bus to go back to the pier, the excursion coordinator will tell when the last bus will be there to pick up pax for the cruise ship. I can't remember what we paid thru the cruise ship but I feel it was worth it and on the way back to the ship we also got to stop at Hell and see what it was like. I go the ship way, but that's just me.

Archived