Trip Insurance

I use http://www.STAtravel.com since it's only $48 for 8 days of coverage and doesn't go by age and cost. Fortunately I have not had to use them to find out how they are. I have also used Travel Guard and Travel Assist. I want to say STA uses Berkley for their coverage and did use them once back in 98 and they were prompt in paying a medical claim.

I use www.STAtravel.com since it's only $48 for 8 days of coverage and doesn't go by age and cost. Fortunately I have not had to use them to find out how they are. I have also used Travel Guard and Travel Assist. I want to say STA uses Berkley for their coverage and did use them once back in 98 and they were prompt in paying a medical claim.

not for students only??

I've started looking into this for my October Glory cruise and am thinking about going with Travelex Plus. All of the things covered are primary coverage so you don't have to worry about other companies paying before the travel insurance kicks in when its secondary coverage. This one also has a high medical evacuation limit which I've become paranoid about from reading other posts!

Its a little pricey and there were a few other companies I was looking at as well.

insuremytrip dot com is a great sight to compare coverages side by side.

TortieGal, We went with Travelex on our upcoming cruise.

Good to hear! I could go cheaper but the fact that everything is primary has appeal. I have to say my main reason for looking into it was due to potential weather but after reading these boards, I've seen just how many things could possibly happen and interrupt your plans!

Archived